Youth Camp Registration
Winter Camp Junior Woodshop
December 19 - December 23
Junior WoodShop is a four-course program aimed at engaging your child in the world of woodworking, DIY, and design.
Classes will run Monday- Friday | 9a – 1p
Your registration INCLUDES the Fri-Yay Camp!
- Your child will learn the history of woodworking and the advancement of modern day tools. By the end of the course, they will be able to demonstrate the safe use of many of the power tools we use in studio by creating their own tool box to take home.
- Your child will learn how simple shapes and colors are used as puzzle pieces to create much bigger designs. They will create their own geometric board that will challenge their creativity and thought processes.
- How do designers use color to express mood and emotion? Your child will find out during this lesson on Color Theory and wood finishes. They will test their understanding in a fun, personalized wood project.
- The course concludes with your child being their own designer. We will touch on the theory of Feng Shui, and learn how different room design concepts work to create harmony. They will finish the course by designing their very own focal points in a wood and a fabric project.
Workshop 5: Kids Build It FRI-YAY Camp
- Join us for hot cocoa and DIY, Your child will make a Picture Perfect project to keep, or give to someone as a gift. Pick from a set of TWO ornaments or one 9×12 sign. Please email photos to use to email@example.com
These courses are intended for ages 8+. If you believe your younger child will benefit from the course, please reach out to us beforehand. Please pack a lunch and bring a water bottle.
Sibling 10% Discount Code for full program: SIBLINGJW